Bellaire, Texas 77402-2187
Bellaire, Texas 77401-3609
Serving clients in state and federal trial and appellate courts throughout the State of Texas.
Scott Rothenberg, Attorney at Law
We are committed to providing legal services with the highest of ethics. Please take a look at our website and learn about our firm.
Law Firm Profile
Scott Rothenberg has provided professional legal services in trial and appellate courts throughout the State of Texas since 1986. He has represented a diverse clientele, in cases involving commercial and insurance litigation, personal injury, family law, defamation, and both medical and legal malpractice. Scott Rothenberg has been Board Certified in Civil Appellate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 1992. Scott strives to practice professional ethics of the highest standard. During his one-third of a century practicing law, Scott has served as special disciplinary counsel on behalf of the State Bar of Texas Commission for Lawyer Discipline, and is a frequent guest lecturer in continuing legal education programs on topics including legal ethics. Mr. Rothenberg also holds the highest rating of AV for ability and ethics by Martindale Hubble, a Thomson Reuters company.
Scott Rothenberg is Board Certified in Civil Appellate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Unless otherwise noted, Mr. Rothenberg is not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in other areas.
To be a leading provider of quality appellate and trial court legal services to litigants in the State of Texas.
Honors and Distinctions
- Over thirty four years of experience in trial and appellate courts throughout the State of Texas
- Board Certified - Civil Appellate Law – Texas Board of Legal Specialization for over twenty seven years
- 2020 Course Director - 34th Annual Advanced Civil Appellate Practice Course - TexasBarCLE
- 2020 Planning Committee Member - 34th Annual Advanced Civil Appellate Practice Course - TexasBarCLE
- Co-author and co-presenter of the “2020 Texas Appellate Judicial Survey,” at UT and Advanced Appellate Courses
- Frequently named a Texas Appellate Super Lawyer – Texas Monthly magazine
- Past Chair, State Bar of Texas Appellate Section
- Past Chair, Houston Bar Association Appellate Section
- Past Director, ex officio, State Bar of Texas
- Past Member, Executive Committee - State Bar of Texas Board of Directors
- Life Fellow - Texas Bar Foundation
- Fellow - College of the State Bar of Texas
- Winner - TexasBarCLE Award for Numerous Outstanding Contributions to the Continuing Legal Education of Texas Attorneys
- Winner, College of the State Bar of Texas Outstanding Continuing Legal Education Article of the Year - “Advanced Legal Research– 15 Tips and 20 Traps.”
- Frequent author and speaker at the University of Texas and State Bar of Texas advanced civil appellate annual seminars.
How may I put my experience, judgment and reputation to work for you?
Feel free to contact us at (713) 667-5300 or via email to see how we can help you.